Sunday, February 15, 2009

First Day in Virginia

After close to an eight hour drive, I finally arrived in Virginia Beach! Woo hoo! The drive wasn't too bad at all - especially considering the large amount of zambuca consumed the night before - Cheers Charlie! I arrived at around 7pm at the Candlewood Suites - suite my ass - its tiny, I can't believe I am going to be living here for three months in this dark hotel room - I get a feeling the course is going to be worth it though, I have heard nothing but great reviews of the school - I just hope everything lives up to my expectations - including my own skills!

Here's a link to the school I will be attending starting tomorrow - www.newapproachschool.com

To end my first entry, I just wanted to say a huge thanks to my mum and dad, and my husband dan - but most of all my nanan - for this amazing opportunity. I'm so grateful, and I won't let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment